Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

EMC 2010

So much has happened since my last post here that I had just about forgotten that the blog I had started still existed. As far as 2010 goes we once again fielded a somewhat hastily assembled entry for Popular HotRodding's Engine Master Challenge. Our entry ran flawlessly and posted a score that would eventually garner us a 13th position in the standings. This would improve our position over our 2009 EMC debut of a whopping 10 spots. I believe we are the only team to feature cast iron W2 cylinder heads in the history of the EMC and the strong output combined with a true street flavour is what landed us our 2nd consecutive feature article in the pages of PHR magazine. I have included the link so feel free to check it out. J.Rob
http://www.popularhotrodding.com/tech/1111phr_skmfx_racing_engines/viewall.html

4 comments:

  1. I would like to hear this one scream on the dyno, give me a heads up when the article comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already came out Nov '2011 issue of the PHR mag. J.Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, can you send me your email so that i can let you know of further edit mentions...you are mentioned in the upcoming Engine Masters Summer 2012. ingrid.stow@sorc.com. Publisher's Assistant. Please delete this after you see it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again, you now have an article in the August PHR 2012. Please send me a contact email for future mentions to the email listed above. Thanks. Ingrid.

    ReplyDelete